Quickly learn the skills you need to understand and work in digital marketing. These Digital Marketing Courses enable you to easily build and expand on your existing skills and knowledge. Developed in conjunction with Google, Facebook, Linkedin and many others, these courses have the most current insights and ideas for you to explore.
Essential for all marketing professionals and business people, the Digital Marketing Certificate Program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive examination of tactics and strategies across social media, mobile marketing, online analytics, and search engine marketing aimed at fully leveraging the Internet for achieving business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers.
Learn to integrate new tactics and strategies with traditional marketing tools and practices aimed at acquiring new customers, building customer loyalty, providing superior customer service, developing new products, improving profitability and conducting market research. Study the value of—and methods for—determining the return on investment for digital marketing programs, as well as online visitor and buyer behavior. Discover strategies and develop plans for maximizing your marketing budget.
The Professional Digital Marketing program is suitable for professionals of all levels and disciplines and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.
• Where are we now? How did we get here? What’s changing?
• Current trends, challenges and opportunities
• Digital Marketing Planning – a strategic approach
• How search engines work (Google)
• Keyword research analysis and tools
• SEO: Link building techniques and how they help your rankings
• Pay-Per-Click advertising: the essentials
• Optimizing your AdWords campaign (keywords, bid strategy, ad copy and creative) for maximum ROI
• Improving landing page conversion rates
• The ‘Big Four’: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
• How Instagram and Pinterest fit into the social media landscape
• The impact of Mobile Messaging Apps: WhatsApp & Snapchat
• Social listening and sentiment analysis
• Getting hands-on: Organising Social Media: internal structures/ responsibilities, work-flows
• A strategic approach to social media
• Launching your website is just the beginning
• On-site analytics: the main platforms (Google Analytics, Open Analytics)
• The analytics dashboard
• Conversion funnels and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
• What to test and how to test
• An iterative approach to optimization
• The mobile landscape and its huge growth
• “There’s an app for that” (and everything else)
• Location-based services
For further details related to course program kindly visit our institute address / reach us via a contact form or get in touch
+91 8600261461. Being one of the Best Digital Marketing Course in Pune, we would love to talk to you about your career in digital marketing.